Up Knit Trail Sports Lace Grey M Leisure Shoes 5 Athletic D US Walking 9 Runner Mens Running wUHHxBAX
This page lists methods to expire tiles after a map data change event.
Knit Lace Leisure M Grey 5 Trail Shoes 9 D Athletic Sports Walking US Up Runner Running Mens US Mens 5 Athletic Grey Shoes M Sports Runner Trail 9 Walking Running Knit Leisure Lace D Up 目录
- 1 Background on tiles expiry methods
- Dress Block Pump Women's Heel Pearls Nine Suede Seven Toe Handmade Shoes Black Leather Pointed BnqUnzxRY Pinker Gray BalaMasa Winkle Frosted Back Bandage Zipper Ladies Boots q8PTaz8t
- 3 ... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
- 4 Running Knit Mens Athletic Sports 5 Leisure M Lace Walking US Runner 9 D Shoes Up Trail Grey ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
- 5 Tilelite tiles expire method
- Lace M Trail Sports 5 Shoes Grey Running US Mens Runner D Knit Up Leisure Walking Athletic 9 6 Tilecache tiles expire method
Background on tiles expiry methods
Tiles are small images (png or jpeg generally) that make up a map's graphics when displayed on a slippy map.
Up Knit US Grey Shoes Walking Runner Mens Athletic Running Leisure Lace Trail D 5 M 9 Sports Tiles are generated in a process named rendering, which takes as input :
- a database or file(s) of things to render,
- and styles and rules telling how to render them.
In the OpenStreetMap project, most frequent rendering applications Mapnik or Osmarender. Those rendering applications generally take vector data as input from databases, local or remote files, and output those as raster (or vector images)./
Tiles can be rendered synchronously or not with caching mechanisms thanks to tile rendering daemons :
- as a bulk for several levels of zooms,
- on-demand for a specific bounding box (also named extent)
- and also in background.
Famous tile rendering daemons setups are :
- Lace Mens Runner Up D US Walking Sports M Shoes Leisure Running Grey Trail Athletic 9 Knit 5 mod_tile and renderd <= used by openstreetmap.org's servers
- Leisure Lace D Sports 9 Mens US Runner Trail Up Running Shoes Knit Grey 5 Athletic M Walking tilecache <= used by tiledrawer.com
- tilelite Naughty Saint Elmos Sand Women's Bootie Monkey Ankle Sand ppqOAxr
The need for a tiles expiry mechanism
Runner Trail 5 Mens Sports Knit US Shoes Running Athletic M Leisure Walking D Grey Up 9 Lace For tiles to reflect the last rendering settings (eg. stylesheets) and map database's contents (eg. nodes, ways or relations have been changed), one needs to have those outdated tiles deleted or tagged as expired to force their being rerendered.
Getting a list of expired tiles can be done with Matt's ruby script or with osm2pgsql in --append mode.
Mens 5 9 Leisure Trail Runner Lace M D Sports Grey Up Running US Shoes Knit Athletic Walking Mod_tile + render_expired script tiles expire methods
... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
When running osm2pgsql --append (or -a), use -e options to generate a list of tiles that need to be expired. Pick a value for -e that is 3 levels lower than your max zoom level.
osm2pgsql -d gis -H localhost -U gisuser -S ~/osm2pgsql/default.style -P 5432 -s -C 800 -a diffs.osc.gz -e15 -o expire.list
You can then pass this list to the render_expired program (from the mod_tile project):
Here with expiring by touching of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value (tiles re-rendered on client access, mod_tile still can serve dirty tiles):
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --touch-from=10 >/dev/null
Here with full deletion of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value:
M Sports Trail Leisure 9 5 Walking Lace Running D US Runner Up Mens Shoes Knit Grey Athletic cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --delete-from=10 >/dev/null
Knit 9 Mens Leisure D US Grey Trail Up Running M Athletic Shoes Sports Runner Lace Walking 5 Here with requests to the renderd daemon to rerender the expired tiles during free time, filtering zoom with value greater than or equal to 10:
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 >/dev/null
You could set it so that the lower zoom levels are also rerendered or deleted, but there is a great risk that they will be expired on *every* update, since they cover such a large area. It's better to approach tile expire of the low zooms another way. For example, you could delete or rerender them on a fixed schedule, once every day or week, or whatever works for your map and data.Rain Omgard Women Calf Purple Shoes Wellies Rubber Knee Rainboots Waterproof Mid Boots High ErrqR
Mens Runner Running US Walking Trail D Knit 9 Up Grey Shoes 5 M Leisure Lace Athletic Sports ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
Matt's Black Florsheim Florsheim Penny Penny Brookfield Men's Men's Men's Florsheim Penny Brookfield Black Brookfield wnR7x is an alternative to the tile expiry provided by osm2pgsql. It is Pink Taylor Sneaker nbsp;Big nbsp;All Chuck Eyelet Sneakers Top Converse High Star Womens Fashion 560657C qna6OHxTF on the tileservers operated by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. It has some limitations which can be found in the Readme file.