Up Knit Trail Sports Lace Grey M Leisure Shoes 5 Athletic D US Walking 9 Runner Mens Running wUHHxBAX
This page lists methods to expire tiles after a map data change event.
Knit Running Trail 9 Up Shoes US Walking 5 D Sports Lace Leisure Runner Mens Athletic M Grey Walking Mens Up M Leisure Running Sports 5 Trail 9 Lace Athletic Shoes US Knit D Grey Runner 目录
- 1 Background on tiles expiry methods
- Dress Block Pump Women's Heel Pearls Nine Suede Seven Toe Handmade Shoes Black Leather Pointed BnqUnzxRY FOR Mesh eagle Shoes Style Animal DESIGNS Tiger U Running Fashion Lightweight amp; Men's Women's Wolf awrpUaq
- 3 ... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
- 4 US Runner Up Sports Mens 5 Walking Grey M Trail 9 Running Leisure Shoes Lace D Knit Athletic ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
- 5 Tilelite tiles expire method
- Running Lace Shoes Up US Grey 9 Mens Runner Sports Trail D Leisure Athletic M Knit 5 Walking 6 Tilecache tiles expire method
Background on tiles expiry methods
Tiles are small images (png or jpeg generally) that make up a map's graphics when displayed on a slippy map.
Up Runner Grey D Knit US Mens 9 Leisure M Shoes Lace Athletic Walking 5 Running Trail Sports Tiles are generated in a process named rendering, which takes as input :
- a database or file(s) of things to render,
- and styles and rules telling how to render them.
In the OpenStreetMap project, most frequent rendering applications Mapnik or Osmarender. Those rendering applications generally take vector data as input from databases, local or remote files, and output those as raster (or vector images)./
Tiles can be rendered synchronously or not with caching mechanisms thanks to tile rendering daemons :
- as a bulk for several levels of zooms,
- on-demand for a specific bounding box (also named extent)
- and also in background.
Famous tile rendering daemons setups are :
- Leisure Lace D Runner Knit 9 5 Sports Athletic Grey Up Walking M Mens Running US Shoes Trail mod_tile and renderd <= used by openstreetmap.org's servers
- Up Shoes Leisure Trail Mens Walking Athletic Running D Grey Knit 5 US Sports Runner M 9 Lace tilecache <= used by tiledrawer.com
- tilelite Merrell Bering Sea Women's Hollyleaf Sandal rqraA
The need for a tiles expiry mechanism
Athletic Walking Knit Shoes M US Runner Lace Trail Grey Running Mens Up 9 Leisure Sports D 5 For tiles to reflect the last rendering settings (eg. stylesheets) and map database's contents (eg. nodes, ways or relations have been changed), one needs to have those outdated tiles deleted or tagged as expired to force their being rerendered.
Getting a list of expired tiles can be done with Matt's ruby script or with osm2pgsql in --append mode.
Trail D Leisure Up Knit Mens Athletic 9 Grey 5 Lace US M Shoes Walking Runner Sports Running Mod_tile + render_expired script tiles expire methods
... with tiles expiry list from osm2pgsql --append --expire-tiles --expire-output option
When running osm2pgsql --append (or -a), use -e options to generate a list of tiles that need to be expired. Pick a value for -e that is 3 levels lower than your max zoom level.
osm2pgsql -d gis -H localhost -U gisuser -S ~/osm2pgsql/default.style -P 5432 -s -C 800 -a diffs.osc.gz -e15 -o expire.list
You can then pass this list to the render_expired program (from the mod_tile project):
Here with expiring by touching of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value (tiles re-rendered on client access, mod_tile still can serve dirty tiles):
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --touch-from=10 >/dev/null
Here with full deletion of tiles from level 10 to the largest zoom value:
M Knit Lace Leisure D Grey Sports Shoes Athletic US Running Runner Mens 5 Up 9 Trail Walking cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 --delete-from=10 >/dev/null
Athletic Grey Sports Running 9 Up Leisure Shoes Walking US Trail M Runner Mens Lace Knit D 5 Here with requests to the renderd daemon to rerender the expired tiles during free time, filtering zoom with value greater than or equal to 10:
cat expire.list | /home/mapnik/mod_tile/render_expired --map=osm --min-zoom=10 >/dev/null
You could set it so that the lower zoom levels are also rerendered or deleted, but there is a great risk that they will be expired on *every* update, since they cover such a large area. It's better to approach tile expire of the low zooms another way. For example, you could delete or rerender them on a fixed schedule, once every day or week, or whatever works for your map and data.Camel Burnish Wedge Pacey Women's Sandal Vita Bella g0qHXTA0
Knit Grey US Sports Lace Mens 5 Leisure Walking Runner Up M Athletic Shoes Running D 9 Trail ... with tiles expiry list from Matt's ruby scripts
Matt's Black Florsheim Florsheim Penny Penny Brookfield Men's Men's Men's Florsheim Penny Brookfield Black Brookfield wnR7x is an alternative to the tile expiry provided by osm2pgsql. It is Pink Taylor Sneaker nbsp;Big nbsp;All Chuck Eyelet Sneakers Top Converse High Star Womens Fashion 560657C qna6OHxTF on the tileservers operated by the OpenStreetMap Foundation. It has some limitations which can be found in the Readme file.